12.2.09

11.02.09 the reason why i love u..

i can be myself when i am with u

i can tell u anything n u won't be shocked

when we are together, we make magic^^

we're a perfect match^^

thinking of u, fills me with a wonderful feeling

with u i always feel that the best is still ahead

u never give up on me, n that's what keeps me going

u are simply irresistible

i love u because u bring the best out of me

ur terrific sense of humor

everytime i look at u, my heart skips a beat

u have a brilliant mind

u always say what i need to hear

u are perfect in every way

u have taught me the true meaning of love

love is what u mean to me - n u mean everything^^

u are my life n i owe it all to u

i L.O.V.E u because U ARE U..!!


~p.s. i love u.. 'till the end~


*fiuuhh*



diambil dari care2 dengan sedikit perubahan

0 comments: